Translate

Tuesday, June 5, 2012




La Belle Miette
I love macarons!! Love love love
I've been meaning to try La Belle Miette for a while now but we've been there twice before returning empty handed. 
Attempt 1 on a public holiday - Hardware lane was open so we assumed the Richmond store would be open too but no.
Attempt 2 - Found parking right outside the store only to learn that they don't open on Mondays :(
Attempt 3 - I wasn't feeling too well so Mr Hippo decides to buy me macarons!!! <3
My friends all know I'll order the weirdest things on a menu 'just to try it'. Unfortunately Mr Hippo likes to pick the safer options so he chose all the 'safe' flavours today. From left to right - Chocolate, Hazelnut Belle Miette, Caramel a la Fleur de Sel,Pimm’s & Pomegranate, Raspberry and Pistachio. 
Big hugs and kisses to Mr Hippo for the macarons!! My favourite was the Pimm's & Pomegranate. I scoured the La Belle Miette website to see what flavours I missed out on. 
Next time I'm definitely getting the following:
- ‘Bastille’ – Moet et Chandon and Blackcurrant
- Cherry Blossom & Sake
- Mariage Freres Earl Grey Chocolate
- Raspberry Chocolate
- Red Currant, Cinnamon & Rum
- Violet & Blueberry

View Larger Map

La Belle Miette (two stores)
- 432 Church Street, Richmond 
- 30 Hardware Lane, Melbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment